|thing||something Счто-тоТ Счто-либоТ Счто-нибудьТ||anything Счто-нибудьТ||nothing СничтоТ||everything СвсеТ|
|body||somebody Скто-тоТ Скто-либоТ Скто-нибудьТ||anybody Скто-тоТ Скто-либоТ||nobody СниктоТ||everybody Свсе Т СкаждыйТ|
|one||someone Скто-тоТ Скто-либоТ Скто-нибудьТ||anyone Скто-тоТ Скто-либоТ||no one СниктоТ||everyone СвсеТ СкаждыйТ|
|where||somewhere Сгде-тоТ Сгде-нибудьТ Скуда-тоТ Скуда-нибудьТ||anywhere Сгде-нибудьТ Скуда-нибудьТ||nowhere СнигдеТ СникудаТ||everywhere СвездеТ СповсюдуТ|
І 16. оличественные местоимени€ many, much, few, little
Many СмногоТ и few СмалоТ употребл€ютс€ с исчисл€емыми существительными: Ќave you got many or few mistakes in your test? С” теб€ в тесте много или мало ошибок?Т
Much СмногоТ и little СмалоТ употребл€ютс€ с неисчисл€емыми существительными: We have done much (little) work today Сћы сделали много (мало) работы сегодн€Т.
оличественные местоимени€ а few Снемного, несколькоТ, а little СнемногоТ по значению и функции аналогичны неопределенному местоимению some в основном значении. —р.: He has little money С” него мало денегТ; He has a little money С” него есть немного денегТ; He has few friends С” него мало друзейТ; He has a few friends С” него есть несколько друзейТ.
”пр. 17. «амените слова в скобках соответствующими личными местоимени€ми.
1. (Mary) is not a chemist. 2. (These men) are not engineers. 3. Is (that apple) red? 4. (Those stories) are very interesting. 5. (The pen and pencil) are blue. 6. (This table) is not new. 7. (My brother) is in Moscow now. 8. (The cat) didn't eat the fish. 9. (Tom's sister) is much younger than him. 10. (The sun) was shining brightly in the sky. 11. (Tom and Mary) are my best friends. 12. Take the book, Е (the book) is on the desk.
”пр. 18. ѕереведите предложени€, содержащие возвратные и усилительные местоимени€.
1. I always do it myself. 2. He can do the work quite easily himself. 3. They often criticize themselves. 4. He can cope (справитьс€) with all his problems himself. 5. The manager spoke to me himself. 6. The world must protect itself from war. 7. I don't know the answer myself. 8. She will answer the letter herself. 9. Look at the cat! It is washing itself. 10. Old people sometimes talk to themselves.
”пр. 19. «аполните пропуски прит€жательными местоимени€ми.
1. She took Е pen and began to write. 2. We send Е children to school at the age of seven. 3. You must choose Е future profession yourself. 4. He always does Е homework in English. 5. I have bought a present for Е friend. 6. I don't know this word. Can you explain Е meaning. 7. I'll ask Mary to give me Е book. 8. She doesn't like to speak about Е work. 9. Give Jane Е watch. Give her the newspaper too. 10. This is Е exercise book. Give it to me, please.
”пр. 20. ¬ставьте в предложение some, any или no .ѕредложени€ переведите.
1. Are there Е students here from Japan? 2. There are Е students here from China, but there are not Е from India. 3. Is there Е news? Ц Yes, there are Е letters on the desk. 4. If Е difficulties arise, let me know. 5. They have Е really good friends. Have you got Е? 6. Can Е of you help us? Ц Е prob≠lem. 7. Would you like Е ice cream, please? Ц Е more, thank you, I've had Е. 8. I take Е sugar with my tea, it fattens me. 9. He told us Е strange story. 10. They haven't got Е con≠veniences in their country house but they are going to get Е. 11. I am afraid there isn't Е coffee left. 12. Are there Е letters for me? 13. There is Е bread left. Go and buy a loaf. 14. I'd like to buy Е new clothes but I haven't got Е money. 15. I can't see my glasses Е where. 16. She put her handbag down Е where and now she can't find it.
”пр. 21. ¬ставьте в предложение somebody, anybody или nobody.
1. It is so dark here! Can you see Е in front of us? 2. Do you know that Е has broken the door to the gym? 3. Do you know Е here? 4. She said she could recognize Е because of their painted faces. 5. Is there Е at home? Ц No, there is Е in. 6. I'm sure there is Е inside, just knock louder! 7. If Е comes, he will give you a call. 8. Are you waiting for Е? 9. Don't be silly! There is Е there. 10. Sally, there is Е down≠stairs who wants to speak to you.
”пр. 22. ¬ставьте в предложение something, anything или nothing.
1. I'm sure Е can be done under the circumstances. 2. There is always Е I don't understand. 3. Is there Е else you would like me to explain to you? 4. Nelly has got very important news. It's Е you would like to hear. 5. I don't want Е at all. Е can help me relax. 6. I think there is Е strange about this man. 7. Е ever interests him. 8. Shall we go anywhere for the week≠end? Ц Sorry, we can't. We all have Е to do. 9. Everybody thinks he should buy Е for the party. 10. Е serious can come out of this.
”пр. 23. ¬ставьте в предложение much или many.
1. How Е eggs are there in the fridge, Paul? 2. Produce Е, consume little. 3. We haven't got Е potatoes. 4. Is there Е meat in the fridge? 5. There isn't Е fruit at home, and there isn't Е fish either. 6. Do you really need so Е sugar? 7. He says he couldn't bring Е carrots. 8. Sue took as Е books as she could carry by herself. 9. Have you got Е money? 10. He doesn't think Е policemen have arrived. 11. Thank you very Е. 12. My friend didn't make Е mistakes. 13. How Е money have you got? 14. There isn't Е milk in the bottle. 15. I haven't got Е time, but I'll try to help you. 16. Have your parents been to Е countries? 17. There weren't Е people in the street. 18. Has your son made Е friends in France? 19. Dan doesn't spend Е money on his clothes. 20. You watch TV too Е. 21. Was there... traffic in sight? 22. Did you take Е photos in Spain? 23. Try to do as Е as possible. 24. Do you get Е letters every week? 25. My wife didn't speak Е at the party. 26. I enjoyed the concert very Е.
”пр. 24. ¬ставьте в предложение few или little.
1. There is Е milk in the jug. 2. Is there so Е salt left? 3. I couldn't buy ten rolls. They had very Е. 4. There is some milk in the fridge but there is very Е sour cream there. 5. I'm delighted. Tom has made very Е mistakes in the test. 6. There are Е lumps of sugar left. 7. Е people will admit their mis≠takes. 8. How many jars of jam have you bought? Ц Sorry, very Е. 9. Is there really so Е bread left? 10. Three biscuits are not many, they are Е.
”пр. 25. ¬ставьте в предложение few, a few или little, a little.
1. My sister likes Е sugar in her tea, but I like a lot in mine. 2. There was still Е time before the lesson began. 3. We got Е pleasure from the trip, the weather was bad all the time. 4. Are there many vacant rooms in the hotel? Ц No, there are only Е. 5. There is Е sunshine in this rainy country. 6. She said she wanted to buy Е rice and bread and Е oranges. 7. Do many people know about this new shop? Ц No, only Е.
”пр. 26. ѕереведите предложени€, обраща€ внимание на выделенные слова.
1. They study organic processes and inorganic ones. 2. Anyone can take part in this work. 3. This method is simpler than that one. 4. No one has ever observed this phenomenon. 5. One must know all the properties of this substance. 6. Hydrogen consists of particles, each one is made up of 2 hydrogen atoms. 7. One can hardly find a sphere where power is not required. 8. This solid is denser than that one. 9. The right hand is usually stronger than the left one. 10. These boxes are too small. We want to get bigger ones. 11. One should pay more attention to the results of one's experiment. 12. The new devices have a number of advantages over the old ones.