Архитектурное бюро: Доминантами формообразования служат здесь в равной мере как контекст...
Электрогитара Fender: Эти статьи описывают создание цельнокорпусной, частично-полой и полой электрогитар...
Теория отведений Эйнтховена: Сердце человека – это мощная мышца. При синхронном возбуждении волокон сердечной мышцы...
Поставьте следующие предложения в отрицательную и вопросительную формы
1. He opened the window before classes. 2. My working day lasts eight hours. 3. Ann translated a lot of foreign letters at the office last week. 4. The students are preparing for their final English exam. 5. We lived in Kiev five years ago. 6. Our family is sitting around the fire-place. 7. We discuss a lot of questions every day. 8. They returned home late at night yesterday. 9. My friend missed classes last week because he caught a cold. 10. Our mother is cooking holiday dinner. 11. We took part at the conference last week. 12. Sometimes we stay at the Institute after lectures. 13. They are talking in the lobby. 14. I met him two days ago. 15. Helen gave me this book last lesson.
Раскройте скобки и поставьте глаголы в нужную форму.
1. Who usually (to help) you to do your homework? 2. I (to live) near my office last year. 3. How long your classes (to last) usually? 4. Where you (to go) yesterday? 5. I (not to like) rainy weather. 6. How long you (to stay) in Moscow last time? 7. My brother (not to rest) now, he usually (to work) in the library at this time. 8. Nick (to earn) much money. 9. I (to get) letter from my friend the day before yesterday. 10. Look! He (to make) mistakes. 11. How well he usually (to know) his lessons? 12. When you (to translate) this text? 13. Students of medical colleges (to have) practice at hospitals? 14. Who (to teach) you English? 15. Who (to give) you English books to read? 16. What you (to do)?
Задайте вопросы к выделенным словам.
1. He lived in Siberia during the war. 2. Theygo for a swim in the lake every morning. 3. Students worked in the library for a long time yesterday. 4. Nick is answering teacher’s questions now. 5. Peter decided to go to a medical school last year. 6. She is cleaning the flat. 7. I always help my sister to translate English texts. 8. Helen visited her ill girl-friend some days ago. 9. Boys like to play football in fine weather.
The Past Simple – The Present Perfect Tense
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в настоящем совершенном или прошедшем простом времени
a)1. We (to travel) around Europe last year. 2. My father knows so much because he (to travel) a lot. 3. I (to see) them today. 4. They (to see) this film last Sunday. 5. Alex (to meet) his friend two hours ago. 6. I just (to meet) our teacher. 7. Students already (to decide) how to do this task. 8. Yesterday they (to decide) to help us in solving this difficult problem. 9. She speaks French so well because she (to live) in France. 10. She (to live) there last year. 11. The rain (to stop) and the sun is shining in the sky again. 12. The rain (to stop) half an hour ago. 13. You (to take) any photos while travelling in the South? 14. We (to go) to the country yesterday, but the rain (to spoil) all the pleasure.
b)1. He just (to finish) his work. 2. You (to make) any spelling mistakes in your dictation? 3. He (not to eat) yesterday. 4. I (not to eat) today yet. 5. You ever (to be) in New York? 6. I never (to be) in the USA. 7. You (to see) Mary today? 8. When you (to see) her? - I (to see) her last week. 9. We already (to solve) the problem. 10. He (to come) a minute ago. 11. You (to book) tickets? – Yes, I (to book) them several days ago. 12. His health (to improve) greatly since I (to see) him last time. 13. They (to live) in England when he (to be) still a child. 14. When it all (to happen)?
Закончите предложения, используя обстоятельства времени, начинающиеся с ago или since.
1. You can’t be hungry. You had lunch … 2. Jane is cold. She has waited for a bus … 3. I don’t live in London now. I moved to New York … 4. Now I live in the USA. I’ve here … 5. Tom’s grandparents died … 6. Tim got flu. He has been in bed … 7. Jim and William got married … and their first child was born … 8. I like Mary’s hair. She has had it in that style …
Составьте вопросы в настоящем совершенном или прошедшем простом времени. Обратите внимание на приведенные ответы.
1. How long/Sarah/live/in France? – Since 2001.
2. When/John/lose/his job? – 3 weeks ago.
3. When/the last time/you/have a holiday? – Last year.
4. How long/Jill/have a cat? – Since January.
5. What time/you/finish work? – At 9 p.m.
6. How long/you/watch TV/last night? – All evening.
7. When/Chris/go out? – Ten minutes ago.
8. How long/your father/be/in hospital? – Since Monday.
The Present Simple, The Present Continuous, The Present Perfect, The Past Simple, The Past Perfect, The Future Simple, The Future Perfect
Дата добавления: 2016-10-23; просмотров: 884 | Нарушение авторских прав