Макетные упражнения: Макет выполняется в масштабе 1:50, 1:100, 1:200 на подрамнике...
Как ухаживать за кактусами в домашних условиях, цветение: Для кого-то, это странное «колючее» растение, к тому же плохо растет в домашних условиях...
ОБНОВЛЕНИЕ ЗЕМЛИ: Прошло более трех лет с тех пор, как Совет Министров СССР и Центральный Комитет ВКП...
Задание 18.19. Переведите на русский язык, обращая внимание на Past Participles
1. She put a plate of fried fish in front of me.2.The coat bought last year is too small for me now.3.Nobody saw the things kept in that box. 4. Ay sister likes boiled eggs. 5. We stopped before a shut door. 6. Tided to the tree, the goat could not run away, 7. They saw overturned tables and chairs and pieces of broken glass all over the room. 8. This is a church built many years ago. 9. Them books written by Dickens give us a realistic picture of the 19th century England. 10. The boy playing in the garden is my sister’s son. 11. You can get the recommended book in the library. 12. He asked her to go on with her story, promising not to interrupt her again. 13. Receiving no letters from her father, she called him. 14. He left the office at three o’ clock, saying he would be back at five. 15. She stood learning against the wall. 16. He lay on the sofa reading a newspaper. 17. Seeing her he raised his hat. 18. Having signed the letter the manager asked the secretary to send it off at once. 19. Informed of the arrival of the ship, they sent a car to the port. 20. Having lived in that town all his life, he knew it very well. 21. Having arranged everything, he went home on the 10.30 train. 22. Having been well prepared for the interview, he could answer all the questions. 23. Being checked with great care, the report didn’t contain any errors. 24. These machines will be sent to the plant being contructed in this region.
Задание 18.20. Переведите нa русский язык, обpaщая внимaниe нa Participle I u Participle II.
1. a) A letter sent from St. Petersburg today will be in Moscow tomorrow.
b) He saw some people in the post office sending telegrams.
c) When sending the telegram, she forgot to write her name.
2. a) Some of the questions put to the lecturer yesterday were very important.
b) The girl putting the book on the shelf is the new librarian.
c) While putting the eggs into the basket, she broke one of them.
3. a) A fish taken out of the water cannot live.
b) A person taking a sunbath must be very careful.
c) Taking a dictionary, he began to translate the text.
4. a) A line seen through this crystal looks double.
b) A teacher seeing a mistake in a student's dictation always corrects it.
с) Seeing clouds of smoke over the house, the girl cried: "Fire! Fire!"
5. a) The word said by the student was not correct.
b) The man standing at the door of the train carriage and saying goodbye to his friends is a well-known musician.
c) Standing at the window, she was waving her hand.
6. a) A word spoken in time may have very important results.
b)The students speaking good English must help their classmates.
c)The speaking doll interested the child very much.
d)While speaking to Nick some days ago, I forgot to ask him about his sister.
Дата добавления: 2015-09-20; просмотров: 874 | Нарушение авторских прав