6. It produces upper-case letters, but it does not affect numbers and symbols.
7. It removes the character to the left of the cursor or any selected text.
8. It works in combination with other keys, e.g. you press this key and C to copy the selected
9. It is used to confirm commands; in a word processor, it creates a new paragraph.
5.4 Look at C opposite. Complete these sentences with the correct “mouse action”.
1. To start a program or open a document you ….on its icon – that is, you rapidly press and
release the mouse button twice.
2. If you want to select a menu option, you just ….on the left button.
3. If you want to find the commands for a particular text, image, etc., you have to …. on it.
4. If you want to move an object, press the button and ….the object to the desired location.
Unit 6 INPUT DEVICES: THE EYES OF YOUR PC