Перепишите следующие предложения и переведите их на русский язык, обращая внимание на перевод Passive
1. I wasn’t told about your decision. 2. The guests were shown the places of interest in the city. 3. I must go. I’m being waited for. 4. The children will be looked after. 5. The sea is perfectly calm and you won’t be sea-sick. 6. We have a speed limit of thirty miles an hour in towns and build-up areas. So be careful not to exceed it, and remember to keep an eye on the traffic lights.
Перепишите предложения и переведите их на английский язык.
1. В мире спорта не существует языковых барьеров. 2. Весной становится теплей, а осенью холодней. 3. Мне не понравилась зима в прошлом году. Было мокро и сыро. 4. На вечере мы пели, танцевали, играли в различные игры. 5. За городом мы загораем, играем в футбол, волейбол, теннис.
Прочтите и устно переведите на русский язык текст. Перепишите и письменно переведите абзацы 1- 4.
1. Americans are very punctual. It is important to be on time at business, social and public events. If you must miss an appointment for any reason, call to the person you were supposed to meet, saying that you won’t be able to come.
When you are invited to a home where food will be served, it is best to let your host or hostess know in advance if you are on diet or not. It is all right to say: “ No, thanks”, if you would rather not eat or drink what is being served. No further explanation is needed but id you would like to explain, people are interested.
2. In some homes the atmosphere is quite formal. In others, it is informal and you may sit at the kitchen table to eat dinner. Informality is a way of taking you into the warmth of the family circle. It is always customary to sit at dinner table as we do in Russia. When you are at the party you may be walking from one sitting-room to another, talking to the guests with a glass of wine in your hand. Food is served in one of the rooms and you can help yourself to whatever and whenever you like.
3. The Americans may have a party on one occasion in several houses at a time. The party starts in one house where they have some light wine and snacks, and then move on to another house and still another, traveling from house to house, so 3 or 4 houses are involved in the party. Such a party is called progressive dinner.
4. Generally Americans tend to be fairly informal and they often address each other by their given names on the first meetings. They also tend to abbreviate a lot. Mass.Ave, for example, means Massachusetts Avenue. So, don’t be surprised and you may ask what these abbreviations mean.
5. New Year’s Day has traditionally been the occasion for starting new programs and giving up bad habits. People talk about “turning over a new leaf”. Many Americans make New Year’s resolutions, promising themselves and their families to improve their behaviour. Typical New Year’s are to spend less money, give up smoking, begin a diet or control one’s temper. For Americans it is a very serious but rather happy occasion to start New year.
Переведите устно 5 абзац и вопрос к нему. Из приведенных вариантов ответа укажите правильный ответ и выпишите это предложение.
What are typical New Year’s resolutions?
1. Typical New Year’s resolutions are to earn more money and to get a better job.
2. Typical New Year’s resolutions are to give up smoking, begin a diet or control one’s temper.
3. Typical New Year’s resolutions are to become happy.
1. Перепишите следующие предложения и переведите их на русский язык, поставив существительные во множественном числе:
1. You should hide ______ (knife) and _______ (match) from your _____ (child).
2. _______ (Wolf) and ______ (ox) are dangerous _________ (animal).
3. Nearly all of ____________(college) and ______________(university) in the US are coeducational.
2. Употребите правильно притяжательный падеж, предложения переведите:
1. He has got two sisters. His sister __ names are Eve and Mary.
2. Is that your brother __ car?
3. Whose desk is this? This is Mr. Bell __ desk.
3. Вставьте определенный или неопределенный артикль там, где нужно, и переведите предложения:
1. ____ Chicago River flows south towards ____ Gulf of____ Mexico.
2. ____ Panama Canal connects ____ Atlantic and ____ Pacific Oceans.
3. ____Tverskaya Street is the central street of Moscow.
4. Excuse me, where is _____ bus station, please?
5. I’ve got_____ problem. Can you help me?
6. We live in _____ small flat near _____ city centre.
7. There’s _____ small supermarket at _____ end of ____ street I live in.
4. Перепишите предложения и переведите их на русский язык, заполнив пропуски нужной формой прилагательного:
1. That painting is ____________ than the one in your living room.
A) impressive B) less impressive C) the least impressive
2. Betty is ____________ than Jane, but Kate is __________ of all.
A) a hard-working B) less hard-working C) the least hard-working.
5. Подчеркните правильный предлог в каждом предложении:
9. She divided the apple in / to / into three parts.
10. Many people are interested in / by / with that job.
6. Выберите один правильный вариант вопроса, подчеркните его и напишите краткий ответ:
A) Do Mrs. Bell often buy for her children ice-cream?
B) Is Mrs. Bell often buying her children ice-cream for?
C) Does Mrs. Bell often buy ice-cream for her children?
D) Has Mrs. Bell buying ice-cream for her children often?
7. Перепишите предложения, раскройте скобки и употребите правильную видо-временную форму глагола, подчеркнув её. Укажите время и залог, затем переведите предложения на русский язык.
Model:My brother (read) an English book now. My brother is reading an English book now.
Present Continuous Active ( перевод пишется справа)
Сейчас мой брат читает английскую книгу.
1. While Kate (wash up) Ann was making sandwiches.
2. While my mother was cooking dinner I (lay) the table.
3. I hope you (come) home from school by 2 o’clock.
4. I (finish) everything by the time you get back tomorrow.
5. We (lie) on the beach since early morning.
6. Don’t ring her up at 9, she (put) her children to bed. Ring up later.
7. My son (be) in the fifth form next year. That means that he (learn) English.
8. On September 26 they (be married) for twenty-five years.
9. The newspaper (come)? Yes, Ann is reading it.
10. You (be) here before? – Yes, I (spend) my holidays here last year. – You (have) a good time? – No, it never (stop) raining.
8. Перепишите предложения и вставьте подходящий модальный глагол ( can, may, had to, mustn’t), переведите предложения.
1. ________ I smoke here? – Yes, you _______. 2. You _______ take my pencil for a moment. 3. I _________ go shopping today. There is enough food in the house. 4. I __________ finish this work yesterday till 9 o’clock.
Дата добавления: 2015-10-19; просмотров: 846 | Нарушение авторских прав