Поездка - Медвежьегорск - Воттовара - Янгозеро: По изначальному плану мы должны были стартовать с Янгозера...
Теория отведений Эйнтховена: Сердце человека – это мощная мышца. При синхронном возбуждении волокон сердечной мышцы...
Транспортировка раненого в укрытие: Тактика действий в секторе обстрела, когда раненый не подает признаков жизни...
Control Paper (Lower Level)
Вы услышите 5 высказываний. Установите соответствие между высказываниями говорящих A-E и утверждениями, данными в списке 1-6.
A. The speaker explains how to protect oneself against harmful insects.
B. The speaker thinks that you need to be well prepared for going on holiday.
C. The speaker says that the right seat makes any journey more comfortable.
D. The speaker advises how to dress adequately in hot weather.
E. The speaker thinks that it is necessary to choose the safest means of transport.
F. The speaker warns about trying new foods.
Прочитайте тексты. Установите соответствие тем A-I с текстом 1-8. Используйте каждую букву только 1 раз. В задании 1 тема лишняя.
C. A new discovery of the ancient land
D. The Pharos of Alexandria
F. The Pyramids of Egypt
G. Leader № 1
1. China was closed to almost all foreign visitors from 1949 to the mid-1970s. Since economic reforms were implemented in 1979, China’s tourism has developed very rapidly. The government has constructed major hotels, increased air travel to China and within the country, and opened historic sites to tourists. Millions of visitors travel to China for its beautiful landscapes, interesting and diverse culture, and important historical attractions.
2. An attractive and varied landscape, a rich set of cultural resources, and a world-renowned collection of foods and wines make France a major tourist destination. In 2002, France had 77 million visitors, more than any other nation in the world. Tourism is a leading industry in France. The French themselves travel widely in their own country, an activity encouraged by the mandatory five-week paid vacation received annually by most workers.
3. The leading supplier is, of course, Asian countries which produce about 90 percent of rice grown worldwide. China and India together produce about 50 percent of the world’s rice, and it is a significant agricultural crop in more than 50 other countries.
4. Cheese is nutricious food made from the milk of cows and other mammals, including sheep, goats, buffalo, reindeer, camels, yaks, and mares. Cheese is one of the world’s oldest food products – for thousands of years, people have raised animals for milk, turning their surplus milk into cheese.
5. Spaniards enjoy a wide range of meat and fish, salad and fruit, and cheese. Adults usually drink wine with their meals, and children drink mineral water or soft drinks. There is usually plenty of bread. Traditional Spanish dishes include gazpacho (a cold soup of onions, peppers, tomatoes, and garlic); paella (rice, saffron, chicken, seafood, and a variety of other items cooked and served in a large, shallow pan); calamares en su tinta (squid cooked in its ink and served on a bed of rice); and cocido (Castilian stew).
6. The lighthouse, built in about 280 BC during the reign of Ptolemy II, stood more than 134 m tall – about as high as 40-storey building. A fire was kept burning as its top to welcome sailors coming to the Egyptian land. Storms and an earthquake had damaged the lighthouse by 955 AD; an earthquake completely destroyed it during the 14th century.
7. They were built on the west bank of the Nile River at Giza during the 4th Dynasty (about 2575 to about 2467 BC). The oldest of the seven wonders, they are the only one remaining nearly intact today. Their white stone facing was later removed for use as building material in other places. According to the Greek historian Herodotus, ten years were required to prepare the site and 100,000 labourers worked thereafter for 20 years to complete the largest of them, which contains the king’s tomb.
8. Our suppliers provide us with fresh fruit and vegetables all year round. In this section you can buy carrots, beets, potatoes, cucumbers and many other kinds of vegetables. You can also see a great variety of fruit on display.
(Романова Л.И. EГЭ.. Английский язык. Чтение)
Дата добавления: 2015-10-06; просмотров: 764 | Нарушение авторских прав