Объективные признаки состава административного правонарушения: являются общественные отношения, урегулированные нормами права и охраняемые...
Теория отведений Эйнтховена: Сердце человека – это мощная мышца. При синхронном возбуждении волокон сердечной мышцы...
Task 6. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Perfect или Past Simple.
1. She (to be) to Paris this year. 2. George (to travel) to Europe last year. 3. You ever (to see) the sunrise? 4. She (to go) home two hours ago. 5. He is free now. He (to pass) his final exam. 6. I (to leave) home early last time. 7. We (not to see) them last week. 8. I (not to decide) yet where to go tonight. 9. He (to work) here two weeks ago? 10. Mike (to read) this book before?
Task 7. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в форме Past Perfect.
1.They (to finish) all preparations for the party by 5 o’clock yesterday. 2. The patient (to take) medicine at night and in the morning he felt much better. 3. I (to receive) her letter when he came home. 4. When we entered the hall the concert already (to begin). 5. He couldn’t enter his flat because he (to lose) his keys. 6. They heard that Jim (to marry). 7. She went abroad after she (to pass) exams. 8. I (to wash) my car by 7 o’clock yesterday. 9. When we came home my wife already (to cook) dinner. 10. The children already (to go) to bed by the time we arrived.
Task 8. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в форме Past Perfect.
1. I (to translate) the text before the bell. 2. She (to do) her exercises by the evening. 3. He (to clean) his room by five o’clock. 4. We (to speak) to him before the meeting. 5. Mother (to cook) dinner by seven o’clock. 6. Her son (not to do) his homework by nine o’clock. 7. She (not to make) a dress before party. 8. What they (to do) by three o’clock? 9. Who (not to write) the exercise before the bell? 10. Why you (not to wash) the dishes before your mother’s coming? 11. Your child (to go) to bed by ten o’clock? 12. You (to reach) your house before the sunset? 13. They (to receive) the telegram by that time? 14. Why they (not to have) lunch by twelve o’clock? 15. We (to have) dinner by eight o’clock.
Task 9. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Past Perfect или Past Simple.
1. When I (to come) home, mother already (to cook) dinner. 2. When father (to return) from work, we already (to do) our homework. 3. When the teacher (to enter) the classroom, the pupils already (to open) their books. 4. Kate (to give) me the book which she (to buy) the day before. 5. Nick (to show) the teacher the picture which he (to draw). 6. The boy (to give) the goats the grass which he (to bring) from the field. 7. Mother (to see) that Nick (not to wash) his hands. 8. The teacher (to understand) that Liz (not to do) her homework. 9. When we (to come) to the station, the train already (to leave). 10. Tom (to return) from the cinema at five o'clock. 11. Tom (to return) from the cinema by five o'clock. 12. I (to finish) my homework at seven o'clock. 13. I (to finish) my homework by seven o'clock. 14. He (to think) that he (to lose) the money. 15. Ann (to tell) me that she (to see) an interesting film. 16. When I (to wake) up yesterday, father already (to go) to work. 17. Nick (to think) that his father (not yet to come) home. 18. Mary (to tell) us that she (to cook) a good dinner. 19. Yesterday I (to find) the book which I (to lose) in summer. 20. Jack (to remember) that he (not to phone) his girlfriend.
Task 10. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Past Perfect или Past Simple.
1. By 2 o’clock yesterday the teacher (to examine) all the students. 2. On my way to University I (to remember) that I (to leave) my textbook at home. 3. My friends (to be) glad that I (to pass) all exams. 4. He (to open) his eyes, (to look) around and (to try) to remember what (to happen) to him. 5. My friend (to visit) the village where he (to live) in his childhood. 6. Where you (to work) before you (to enter) the Institute? 7. He (to study) French before he (to enter) the university. 8. Kate (to say) that she (to get) her education in Oxford. 9. She (to be) happy that she (to buy) a new pair of shoes. 10. Jerry (not to sleep) because he (to drink) a lot of coffee.
Task 11. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в форме Future Perfect.
1. I (to do) my homework by 5 o’clock tomorrow. 2. He (to write) a letter by the time she comes. 3. We (to build) a new house by the end of the year. 4. Mother (to cook) dinner when we come home. 5. They (not to arrive) by the evening. 6. The plane (not to arrive) by 10 o’clock. 7. He (to read) this book by the end of the month? 8. You (to finish) the job by his arrival? 9. We (to return) home by the time you phone us. 10. By the end of the week I (to translate) this article.
Task 12. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из следующих времен: Present Simple, Past Simple, Future Simple; Present Continuous, Past Continuous; Present Perfect, Past perfect.
1. My friend (to like) ice cream. He (to eat) ice cream every day. Look, he (to eat) ice cream now. He (to buy) ice cream tomorrow too. When I (to meet) him yesterday he (to eat) ice cream. He (to say) that he (to eat) one ice cream already by that time. 2. I always (to come) to university at a quarter past eight. Yesterday I (to come) to university at half past eight. Tomorrow I (not to go) to university because we (not to study) on Saturdays. 3. My brother (to train) from two till four yesterday. 4. I (not to dance) for ages. 5. He never (to be) to France. 6. When he (to return) home yesterday his friends (to play) football. 7. When we (to enter) the classroom, the lecture already (to start). 8. Listen! Mary (to sing). 9. She (not to visit) her grandparents very often. 10. They (not to see) him last week. 11. What you (to do) at six o’clock yesterday? 12. He (to look) for a new job now? 13. What time you usually (to have) breakfast? 14. How often she (visit) fitness centre? 15. You (to meet) him at the conference last month? 16. She (to go) to disco next week?
Дата добавления: 2016-11-18; просмотров: 765 | Нарушение авторских прав