Деформации и разрушения дорожных одежд и покрытий: Деформации и разрушения могут быть только покрытий и всей дорожной одежды в целом. К первым относит...
Искусственные сооружения железнодорожного транспорта: Искусственные сооружения по протяженности составляют в среднем менее 1,5% общей длины пути...
Как ухаживать за кактусами в домашних условиях, цветение: Для кого-то, это странное «колючее» растение, к тому же плохо растет в домашних условиях...
Преобразуйте предложения в вопросительные и отрицательные
1. Did the children listen … ? The children did not (=didn’t) listen …
2. Did Peter go home … ? Peter did not go home …
3. Did she do her homework … ? She did not (=didn’t) do her homework …
4. Did the children run … ? The children did not (=didn’t) run …
5. Did the postman knock … ? The postman did not (=didn’t) knock …
6. Did the look at me angrily? They did not (=didn’t) look at me angrily.
7. Did we leave the house … ? We did not (=didn’t) leave the house …
8. Did she tell him … ? She did not (=didn’t) tell him …
9. Did the lesson begin … ? The lesson did not (=didn’t) begin …
10. Did they know anything about me? They did not (=didn’t) know anything about me.
Exercise 1. Вставьте подходящий глагол в форме Past Simple. be (2), feed, take, start, visit, listen The children went to London. The Tour ________at Hyde Park in the morning. The children_______the ducks and squirrels there. Then they ________photos of Trafalgar Square. The next stop __________the British Museum. They also ___________ the Tower of London. The children _______to the famous bell Big Ben. In the evening they ________ very tired.
see, find, help, be, put, catch, be
One day the children were on the ship. The sea was quiet. Suddenly they _________the pirates' ship. The pirates_________ the children and _______them in a dark room, but Kevin ________ Steve and Maggie. In the room the children ________ the eighth magic pearl. Kevin put the eight pearls together and saved the Shell Kingdom. Kevin's parents _______very happy.
Read more at:
Exercise 1. Вставьте was, were, did. 1. When________ Mother's Day last year? — It _______ in April. 2. What ____ you do? — We made a cake and cards for Mum. 3. ________ Mum happy? — Yes, she _________. 4. Who _______ you invite? — Our grandparents. 5. What _______ you give to your granny? - Flowers. 6. ________ you tired? — No, we weren't. Exercise 2. Дополните диалоги, сформировав вопросы в Past Simple. Kim: What __________ (you do) last night, Lisa? Lisa: I went to the cinema. Kim: What film _____________ (you see) ? Lisa: Shrek. Kim: Who _____________ ( you go) with? Lisa: Pete and Zoe. Kim: _________ (you enjoy) it? Lisa: Well, the special effects were brilliant, but the story wasn't very good. Kim: What time ____________ (it finish)? Lisa: At ten o'clock. Kim: What______ (you do) after the film? Lisa: We went for a pizza.
Read more at:
Exercise 1. Дополните предложения, используя глаголы в скобках в форме Past Simple. Last night I _________ (listen to) some CDs. The car__________ (stop) opposite the house. I ____________ (not watch). TV last night. James ___________ (not study) Greek before his exam. Peter and Ann__________ (travel). to Turkey last summer
Read more at:
Exercise 2. Прочитайте легенду озера Нарочь. Вставьте глаголы в Past Simple. The legend of Lake Naroch Many years ago there __________ (live) a girl called Nara. She _____ (can) sing very well and play the psaltery .She _____ (love) a young man and ________ (want) to marry him. One day she was sitting near a large beautiful lake when a rich man ________ (see) her. He _______ (like) Nara so much that he_________ (want) to marry her. As Nara________ (have) a groom (жених) she________ (not want) _______ to marry the rich man. But the rich man_______ (be) very stubborn (упрямый), and his servants ___________ (kill) Nara’s groom and __________ (take) Nara to the rich man’s palace. The girl ______ (be) so unhappy that when everybody was sleeping, she ________ (set) fire to the palace , and _______ (run) away. When the rich man________ (learn) about it, he _____ (send) his servants (слуги) after Nara. As she ___________ ( can not) run away from them, Nara ___________ (dive) into the lake and____________ (die). From that time the lake was named Lake Naroch.
Read more at:
Упражнения 1. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Past Simple или Past Continuous.
1. I (to play) computer games yesterday.
2. I (to play) computer games at five o'clock yesterday.
3. He (to play) computer games from two till three yesterday.
4. We (to play) computer games the whole evening yesterday.
5. What Nick (to do) when you came to his place?
6. What you (to do) when I rang you up?
7. I (not to sleep) at nine o'clock yesterday.
8. What he (to do) yesterday? - He (to read) a book.
9. What he (to do) the whole evening yesterday? --He (to read) a book.
10. She (to sleep) when you came home?
11. My brother (not to play) tennis yesterday. He (to play) tennis the day before yesterday.
12. My sister (not to play) the piano at four o'clock yesterday. She (to play) the piano the whole evening.
13. When I came into the kitchen, mother (to cook).
14. She (to cook) the whole day yesterday.
15. We (to wash) the floor in our flat yesterday.
16. We (to wash) the floor in our flat from three till four yesterday.
17. You (to do) your homework yesterday?
18. You (to do) your homework from eight till ten yesterday?
19. Why she (to sleep) at seven o'clock yesterday?
20. He (to sit) at the table the whole evening yesterday.
Дата добавления: 2016-03-26; просмотров: 1733 | Нарушение авторских прав