ƒл€ успешного выполнени€ контрольной работы є2 необходимо изучить параграфы 7.3(2), 7.4(2), 8, 9, 14 раздела Ђ√рамматический материалї.
TEST PAPER 3
I. ѕрочитайте и переведите текст.
The DayТs Work Begins.
That day AnnaТs alarm clock rang at a quarter past seven as usual.
And, as usual, she lay in bed for another ten minutes. Then she got up, washed, cleaned her teeth and combed her hair. Then she had breakfast.
Anna likes to take things easy, but her sister Susan is always in a hurry, sometimes late and absent-minded. Her classes at the business college usually start at nine fifteen, except on Fridays, when the first class begins at ten. Michael, their brother, usually bangs on SusanТs bedroom door at eight oТclock. He did so that morning. УAll right,Ф said Susan, but she just turned over and went to sleep again. At half past eight Michael went upstairs and banged on his sisterТs door again. Susan jumped out of bed, washed quickly and ran down to the kitchen, but she looked at her watch and understood that she didnТt have time for breakfast. The Mother, Mrs. Bond, was washing the dishes in the kitchen. She had ten minutes before she had to leave for work. Michael was having his breakfast. Anna was listening to BBC news on radio.
Anna likes to go to work by bus; it took her twenty-five minutes that day. When she got off the bus she walked to her office. She got there at a quarter to nine. Fifteen minutes later one of the office girls opened the main door. The first customer arrived. The dayТs work began.
II. ќтветьте письменно на вопросы к тексту:
1. When did AnnaТs alarm clock ring that day?
2. What did Anna do after that?
3. When do SusanТs classes begin on Friday?
4. Did Susan have time for breakfast that day?
5. When did Anna get to office?
III. Ќайдите а) русские эквиваленты и б) английские эквиваленты следующих слов:
а) customer, absent-minded, got up, washed, cleaned, in a hurry, bang, it usually takes her, got off the bus, upstairs, arrive, went to sleep, time for breakfast, a quarter to nine, alarm clock
б) воспринимать легко, наверх, умыватьс€, идти пешком, чистить зубы, просыпатьс€, выпрыгивать, понимать, начинатьс€, уходить на работу, кроме п€тниц, мыть посуду.
IV. Ќапишите три формы неправильных глаголов:
Understand, get, ring, have, sleep, begin, go, be, take, do, run, wake, speak, come, think
V. ¬ставьте нужные предлоги:
1. The first class usually begins Е 10 oТclock Е Friday.
2. She often goes Е work Е bus.
3. One Е the girls opened the main door.
4. Susan jumped out Е bed and ran Е the kitchen.
5. She looked Е the alarm-clock.
VI. –аскройте скобки, поставив глагол в нужном времени и правильной форме:
1. Anna (to get) up early in the morning yesterday.
2. The office girl (to open) the main door when the firs customer (to appear) at 9 a.m. yesterday.
3. Last morning she (to wash) quickly and (to hurry) to the bus stop.
4. Yesterday I (to help) Mother to wash up and (to go) to work.
5. My brother (to knock) at her door very long but she (not to answer)
6. It (to take) her twenty minutes to get to work.
VII. ѕереведите предложени€ с русского €зыка на английский, использу€ изученные грамматические структуры:
1. ћы слушали новости, когда —ьюзен вошла на кухню.
2. ” моей сестры не было времени, чтобы позавтракать.
3. Ќаша мама мыла посуду в тот момент.
4. ћайкл подн€лс€ наверх и постучал в дверь комнаты —ьюзен.
5. я шла на работу, когда увидела на улице свою подругу.
VIII. Ќапишите данные предложени€ в страдательном залоге:
|1. Anna prepared everything for her work beforehand.||1. Everything Е|
|2. The Mother was washing the dishes at half past eight.||2. The dishes Е|
|3. Fifteen minutes later the office girl opened the main door.||3. Е|
|4. Anna was asking the first customer about the papers.||4. Е|
IX.ѕереведите текст, пользу€сь словарем, письменно с английского €зыка на русский €зык.