Электрогитара Fender: Эти статьи описывают создание цельнокорпусной, частично-полой и полой электрогитар...
Искусственные сооружения железнодорожного транспорта: Искусственные сооружения по протяженности составляют в среднем менее 1,5% общей длины пути...
Перевал Алакель Северный 1А 3700: Огибая скальный прижим у озера, тропа поднимается сначала по травянистому склону, затем...
Поставьте предложения в отрицательную и вопросительную формы Past Continuous
1. We were discussing the project from 5 till 6 o’clock yesterday.
2. They were doing a test at this time yesterday.
3. He was working in the garden from two till five o’clock.
4. I was doing my homework the whole evening yesterday.
5. Her brothers were playing basketball from two till three yesterday.
6. He was drawing a picture from three till four o’clock.
7. My sister was listening to the radio at this time yesterday.
8. They were skating at three o’clock.
9. George was writing a letter to his grandmother at eight o’clock.
10. He was speaking in a low voice at that moment.
Вставьте глаголы в скобках в форме Past Continuous.
1. What he (to do) the whole evening yesterday?
2. I (to make) dinner when suddenly my mother entered the room.
3. My little sister (to sleep) at this time yesterday.
4. She (to look) out of the window when she saw her friend.
5. What your father (to do) from eight till nine yesterday?
6. The teacher came into the room when we (to play) the game.
7. Why she (to cry) when I saw her yesterday?
8. While I (to take) my dog for a walk it began to rain.
9. She (to read) the whole evening yesterday.
10. She saw the police car while she (to drive) to work.
Дайте краткие отрицательные ответы на вопросы по модели, а затем составьте утвердительное предложение, используя слова в скобках.
Were you reading the whole evening yesterday? (play football)
No, I was not. I was playing football yesterday.
1. Was it snowing when you left your house yesterday? (rain)
2. Was she playing the guitar when you came in? (talk on the phone)
3. Was Robert having dinner at this time yesterday? (read a book)
4. Were his friends playing chess the whole evening yesterday? (do their homework)
5. Was he writing an essay from ten to eleven yesterday? (learn new words)
6. Were you cleaning the room the whole morning yesterday? (cook)
7. Were they talking when you entered the room? (listen to the radio)
8. Was she studying grammar the whole evening yesterday? (translate an article)
Раскройте скобки, употребив глаголы в форме Present Simple или Present Continuous.
1. You (to listen) to the radio now?
2. I (not to drink) coffee every day.
3. The (to have breakfast) now.
4. I (not to watch TV) every evening.
5. He (not to read) now.
6. The boys (to play) volleyball every day.
7 Peter (to talk) to Susan at the moment.
8. My cousin (to work) in hospital.
9. Where you (to work)?
10. Jane (to work) in Paris at the moment?
11. He (not to ride) a bicycle every day.
12. They (to discuss) an interesting issue now.
13. The children (to play) now.
14. You (to go) to work by car?
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Continuous, Present Simple, Past Continuous, Past Simple.
1. The programme (to start) at 10 o’clock every morning.
2. I have to go. My friend (to wait) for me.
3. He (to work) in the garden now?
4 He (to work) at this time yesterday.
5. She (to cook) dinner now?
6. You (to work) yesterday?
7. We (to work) from 8 till 12 o’clock yesterday.
8. You (to drink) coffee in the morning?
9. Where (to spend) your holiday last year?
10. What you (to do) at three o’clock?
11. He (to live) in the USA.
12. We (go) to London last month.
13. How often you (to visit) your relatives?
14. They (to sell) their house a week ago.
Раздел 3. Устная речь
Задание 1. Ознакомьтесь с рассказом и ответьте на вопросы.
Many people believe that the British are very polite most of the time. They usually say ‘Please’ and ‘thank you’. One of the stereotypes which foreigners have about the British, is that they have a tendency to apologize. Some people say that they will say sorry to you, even when it is in fact you who is to be blamed. Moreover, the British are keen on punctuality. If you have a meeting with the British, please, arrive on time. Otherwise, they will think that you are rude and don’t respect them even if in your native country to be late is not considered to be a problem. For example, in Russia people don’t usually pay much attention to time. Any meeting, even official, may be postponed and start, for instance, a half an hour later.
1. What do foreigners usually think about the British?
2. Are they keen on punctuality?
3. Do people in Russia pay much attention to punctuality?
4. Are you punctual?
5. What do you usually say to a person who always makes you wait for him/her?
Задание 2. Составьте рассказ о том, какими Вы видите британцев. (10-15 предложений).
In general, the British are very polite most of the time. ‘Please’ and ‘thank you’ are among the most commonly used words in Britain. People also have a tendency to apologize —some would say too much— and so, you will also hear ‘sorry’ and ‘excuse me’ a lot. The popular stereotype of the average British person is more often than not true —they will say sorry to you, even when it is in fact you who has accidentally stepped on their toes or bumped into them!
It will not surprise you to know then that queuing, or waiting in line so that someone who arrived first is served first, is another British near-obsession. It is sacrosanct. Seriously! Be it in the pub, at the supermarket or at a bus stop, people in Britain queue for everything. Pushing in or cutting into a queue is considered very impolite and you will be heavily frowned upon for doing it. It is one of the few occasions when the famously reserved British can get visibly annoyed in public, so do bear it in mind.
In most cases, queues are easy to spot. They tend to be tidy lines of people waiting. In public places, including shops and restaurants, there will also usually be a sign —such as ‘Please Wait Here to Be Served’ or ‘Please Queue Here’. Where it can be a bit tricky is in pubs, where the lines are neither tidy nor so easy to spot at the bar. The best thing to do is to take note of who was there before you and wait your turn to be served after them. Bar staff are usually very good about keeping track of who should be served next.
Finally, punctuality is important in Britain. As a rule, you should arrive on time for lectures, tutorials and any other appointments. Similarly, if you've arranged to meet someone at a pub, cafe or elsewhere and find yourself running late or unable to make it, and then let the person you are meeting know.
Раздел 1. Чтение
Задание 1. Прочитайте и переведите текст письменно.
Задание 2. Ответьте на вопросы.
1. What words are commonly used in Britain?
2. What stereotype of the average British person is popular?
3. What is considered to be impolite in Britain?
4. What signs can you see in Britain?
5. Is punctuality important?
Задание 3. Найдите эквиваленты для данных слов.
Задание 4. Вставьте подходящие по смыслу слова из задания 3.
1. People may have many … about foreigners. 2. This meeting was very... for her. 3. I hate being in such a long… . 4. It is too late to …. 5. … is not very important in Russia. 6. Our teacher is … . 7. Please, learn all new … by heart. 8. “Watch out” is one of the …. 9. It’s a rare … that you get to actually witness an iceberg rolling. 10. The … starts at 10 a.m.
Раздел 2. Грамматика
Дата добавления: 2016-10-30; просмотров: 754 | Нарушение авторских прав