1. ѕринеси учебники и начинай учить! Ќе смотри телевизор!
2. »ди в институт!
3. ѕусть он придет завтра!
4. ѕусть они возьмут эти книги в библиотеке.
5. ƒавайте спать! ƒавайте не будем болтать!
6. ƒавайте смотреть фильм!
7. Ѕудьте друзь€ми!
8. ƒавайте не будем злитьс€!
9. ѕусть они выучат английский!
10. ѕусть он не приходит вечером!
11. ƒай мне подумать!
12. ƒавайте подождем!
13. ѕусть они не перевод€т этот текст сами!
14. ѕусть она спросит у директора!
15. ѕусть он откроет окно.
16. Ќе забудь документы дома.
17. –азрешите мне представить моего друга.
ѕрочтите и переведите на русский €зык.
1. I have a father.
2. She has two sisters.
3. We have one English class today.
4. My brother has a good flat.
5. They have three rooms in this flat.
6. These students have very few friends in this city.
7. We have a lot of free time.
8. I have a lot of work to do today.
9. She usually has a good time during her holidays.
10. We have tea at 5 oТclock.
11. IТm tired. LetТs have a rest.
12. If you have a toothache, go to a dentist.
2. ”потребите правильную форму глагола to have .
1. My father Е four brothers.
2. We Е many teachers.
3. My sister Е a large room in this flat.
4. He Е good chalk.
5. Our classroom Е six windows.
6. They Е many English books.
7. I Е a new bag.
8. My friends Е many lessons today.
9. Her mother and she Е new coats.
10. This table Е four legs.
11. Her cat Е blue eyes.
—оставьте предложени€ из данных слов.
1. sheТs / hair / blonde /got.
2. a /got / MaryТs / red / ball.
3. goldfish / seven / got / heТs.
4. a / got / theyТve / car / new.
5. a / itТs / kite / yellow.
6. big / a / itТs / house.
Ќапишите согласно примеру.
ѕример: a) I havenТt got a pen. (a pencil)
I havenТt got a pen. IТve got a pencil.
1. She hasnТt got a new computer. (an old one)
2. I havenТt got a postcard. (an envelope)
3. He hasnТt got a car. (a bicycle)
4. She hasnТt got a grandfather. (a grandmother)
5. I havenТt got a sister. (a brother)
6. He hasnТt got a flat. (a room)
7. They havenТt got a swimming pool. (a garden)
ѕример: b) IТve got a black jacket. (a brown jacket)
I havenТt got a brown jacket.
1. HeТs got a cousin. (a nephew)
2. SheТs got a cassette. (a video cassette)
3. The girl has got an apple. (an orange)
4. The Browns have got an old house. (a new one)
5. WeТve got brown bread. (white bread)
6. The child has got a new teddy bear. (a new car)
7. My mother has got a brown bag. (a white bag)
—огласитесь с данными утверждени€ми или опровергните их.
1.You have a big family.
2.Your father has 2 brothers.
3.Your grandparents have a car.
4.We have new English textbooks.
5.Our classroom has one window.
6.Your mother has blue eyes.
7.Your flat has 2 rooms.
8.The students of your group have 4 lessons every day.
9.Students have a good time during their holidays.
10. When you have a lot of work, you have a headache..
11. Every summer you have a rest in the south.
6. ¬ставьте have got (Сve got), has got (Сs got), havenТt got or hasnТt got.
1. Sarah hasnТt got a car. She goes everywhere by bicycle.
2. They like animals. They Сve got three dogs and two cats.
3. Charles isnТt happy. He Е a lot of problems.
4. They donТt read much. They Е many books.
5. УWhatТs wrong?Ф УI Е something in my eye.Ф
6. УWhereТs my pen?Ф УI donТt know. I Е it.Ф
7. Julia wants to go to the concert but she Е a ticket.
7. ƒопишите предложени€. »спользуйте have (has got) или havenТt (hasnТt got) и одно из следующих словосочетаний: a lot of friends, four wheels, six legs, a headache, a toothache, a key, much time, a garden.
1. IТm not feeling very well. I Сve got a headache.
2. ItТs a nice house but it hasnТt got a garden.
3. Most cars Е.
4. Everybody likes Tom. He Е.
5. IТm going to the dentist this morning. I Е.
6. He canТt open the door. HeЕ.
7. An insect Е.
8. We must hurry. We Е.
«адайте вопросы к подчеркнутым словам.
1. She has a small family.
2. They have two English classes today.
3. My grandparents have a house in the country-side.
4. He has many friends.
5.We have many lessons on Monday.
6.I have a textbook in my bag.
7. They have a comfortable flat.
8.He has many problems, because he is lazy.
9.We have tea at 5 oТclock.
10. She usually has dinner at work.
9. —оставьте вопросительные (?) или отрицательные (-) предложени€ с have .
1. What time Е on Sundays? (you / lunch)
2. The hotel bathroom is very dirty, so I Е. (a shower)
3. My brother usually gets up late and Е. (breakfast)
4. Е before she goes to bed? (she / coffee)
5. What Е for breakfast? (you)
6. Would you like to Е? (a drink)
7. My boss Е (tea). He has strong coffee.
8. When Е? (students / holidays)
1.(you / an umbrella?)
2.(you / a password?)
3.(you father / a car?)
4.(Carol / many friends?)
5.(you / any brothers or sisters?)
6.(how much money / we?)
7.(what / kind of car / Julia?)