Образец: When I came,they were still asking questions. –
When I came, the questions were still being asked.
1. When she came, her husband was doing the washing-up.
2. When I came to this town again, they were building a new school in front of the supermarket.
3. He entered the hall and heard that somebody was calling his name.
4. As we were passing their garden, he was watering the flowers.
5. When they entered the auction-hall, they were selling those pictures.
6. When the Father came home, I was cooking dinner.
7. When the guests arrived, they were still making preparations to meet them.
8. At that moment the specialists were examinig a new car.
9. When I came home, they were still putting books on the shelves.
10. When I returned, the workmen were still building a new road not far from my house.
11. After half an hour I came back. They were still showing her how to use the remote control.
12. The lesson was almost over, but the teacher was still explaning the new rule to them.
The Present Perfect Passive Tense
Задание 16.19.Передайте следующие предложения в Passive Voice.
Образец: Nobody has ever spoken to him like that. –
He has never been spoken to like that.
1. Someone has taken his bike.
2. No one has ever beaten me at chess.
3. No one has lived in that house for many years.
4. They have already paid him for that work.
5. He has made several mistakes in his essay.
6. Somebody has left the door open.
7. Somebody has alredy boiled the water.
8. They have invited us to dinner.
9. Someone has obviously found you purse.
10. Someone has left this house unattended.
11. They have left their money at home.
12. They`ve opened a new bar not far from here.
13. Have you done all the washing?
14. Someone has broken my glasses.
15. No one has ever treated her like that before.
Задание 16.19. Раскройте скобки, употребив Present Perfect или Past Simple в Active или Passive Voice.
1.The old fireplace (to replace) in this room recently.
2.In 1964 Martin Luther King (to win) the Nobel Peace Prize.
3.The cartoon character Mickey Mouse (to create) by Walt Disney.
4.What (to change) in this room? You (to put) a new carpet?
5.Teachers (to give) a new pay rise.
6.Where you (to find) this dog? It’s so dirty.
7.A valuable painting (to steal) from the Central Art Gallery last night.
8.The thief (to take) only money. The diamonds (not to take).
9.Where you (to be) lately?
10.You (to invite) to the party?
11.John Kennedy (to assassinate) in Dallas in 1963.
12.The thieves (to enter) the house through the kitchen window.
13. Someone (to be) here last night. My bracelet and some rings (to take)!
14.When the television (to invent)? Who (to invent) it?
15.”They (to tell) you the news?”
“No, I (not to tell) anything.”
16.The missing boy still (not to find).
17.She (not to ask) any questions last night. The police only (to interrogate) me.
The Past Perfect Passive Tense
Задание 16.20. Раскройте скобки, употребив Past Progressive Passive или Past Perfect Passive Tense.
1.I couldn’t use my car last Sunday. It (to fix).
2.When I got to the parking lot, I didn’t find my car. It (to steal).
3.We didn’t go to the party because we (not to invite).
4.When I phoned Mark, he told me that my camera stiil (to repair), so I couldn’t come and get it.
5.When the taxi arrived, the things still (to pack).
6.When the taxi arrived, the things (to pack) already.
7.In the dining-room Johnny still (to give) a lecture on table manners.
8.There were no tickets left when we came. They all (to sell out).
9.When Mother came, the room looked spotless. Everything (to tidy up).
10.When they arrived home, the preparations still (to make).
11.I (to ask) a lot of questions before they agreed I knew nothing.
12.When I came into the room, the students still (to ask) questions.
13.When the guests came, everything (to do) already, and the kettle (to put on).
14.By the time we got home, everything was quiet. The children (to put) to bed.
15.I heard some noise upstairs. “What’s going on?” I asked and got an answer that little Kate (to put) to bed.
16.After he (to promise) the job, he felt quite jubilant.
The Future Perfect Passive Tense
Задание 16.21. Раскройте скобки, употребив Future Perfect Passive по данному образцу.
Образец: By the time you get there (everything / to do). –
By the time you get there everything will have been done.
1.By next summer (the swimming pool / to build) in this street.
2.By three o’clock (my work /to finish) already.
3.By the time you come back (the flat / to tidy up).
4.(The supper / to cook) by the time the children come from school?
5.By next year (this house / to reconstruct).
6.I hope by winter (this road / to repair).
7.I think by tommorow (this question / to settle).
8.By the time he comes (all traces / to hide).
9.You can’t go to the library at eight tommorow. By that time (it / to close)
10.The think that by next winter (the reconstruction works / to finish) and they’ll be able to let the tourists see the gallery.
Дата добавления: 2015-09-20; просмотров: 238 | Нарушение авторских прав