1. He runs a large travel agency.
2. The theif enters the room and opens the safe.
3. Skill comes with practice.
4. SheТs been practising that song for hours.
5. HeТs working hard these days.
6. HeТs gaineda lot of weight recently.
7. TomТs picking me up at 7 oТclock tonight.
8. SheТs staying with a friend in London at present.
9. The ferry arrives at 10:00 am.
10. TheyТve been talkingon the phone since 9 oТclock this morning
11. Oh no! SomeoneТs been readingmy diary again.
12. You feel dizzy because youТve been lyingin the sun for too long!
13. He has just cleared out the garage.
14. HeТs such a boring man, whoТs always makinga fuss about nothing.
15. With the help of a good teacher, GaryТs becominga very good pianist.
16. WeТve been out four times this week.
1. They have sold their house and gone on a tour of the world.
2. Here comes the train!
3. She opened the cupboard, took out a dress and put it on.
4. They received the telegram at 10 oТclock that evening.
5. She was upset because she had been waiting to hear from her son for day.
6. They were still discussing the plan at midnight.
7. They were flying over the Andes when the plan crashed
8. James Dean madeone film with Natalie Wood.
9. Tom was reading out the data while Sara was writing it down.
10. She had finished mostof the work by he time her boss arrived.
11.She missed the end of the film because she had fallen asleep.
12.He always went to work by train.
13.She was pleased because she had been giventhe job
14.We had been livingin the same house for twelve years beforewe decided to move.
15.He left his job because he had been feelingdissatisfied formonths.
1. I think IТll gohome now.
2.The bus for Brighton departsin an hour.
3.WeТll be sallingaround the islands this time next month.
4. By May he will have been livingabroad for six years.
5.The men are deliveringthe furniture tomorrow.
6.Look at the baby! Hes going to eatthat worm!
7.Perhaps weТll see Nicky at school today.
8.HeТs going totake a few days off next week.
9.IТm sure youТll havea wonderful holiday.
10. WillJobe stayingwith you this Easter?
11.IТll be havinglunch with Sam tomorrow as usual.
12.They will have madea decision by Friday.
«адание 15.17. ”потребите необходимое врем€.
A: What 1) Е (do) tonight?
B: 2) Е (try) to finish my homework because I 3) Е (go) to my cousinТs wedding on Saturday and I 4)Е (not/be able) to do it then.
A: What time 5)Е the weddingЕ(start) on Saturday?
B: The ceremony 6)Е (begin) at 2 oТclock, then I 7)Е (go) to the party in the evening.
A: 8)Е any of your friendsЕ (be) there?
B: Well, my cousin says I can bring a friend. 9)Е (you/do) anything on Saturday night?
A: No, but I 10)Е (feel) shy if I donТt know anyone.
B: Never mind. It 11)Е (be) a big party and IТm sure you 12)Е (have) a great time.
A: OK, then. Thanks very much.
Since you want to know what I 1)ЕТm doingЕ (do) next week, I thought IТd write and let you know. It 2)Е (be) a very busy week. On Monday I 3)Е (go) to York. I 4)Е (probably/be) there for three days, and by Wednesday I 5)Е (meet) every important artist in the town. If everything goes well, I 6)Е (go) to Newcastle on Thursday morning. There I 7)Е (meet) the chairman of the Arts Council. Then on Friday and Saturday I 8)Е (visit) several small towns in the area to see what their galleries are like. By Sunday I 9)Е (travel) for days and I imagine I 10)Е (be) very tired, so it looks like I 11)Е (not/come) to your party on Sunday night. Sorry! I hope you 12)Е (invite) me to the next one. Give my love to Mike.
Sue Thomas is a fashion designer. She 1)Е (make) clothes ever since she 2)Е (be) a young girl. She 3)Е (get) her first job in a clothes factory when she was sixteen. She 4)Е (sew) buttons onto a shirt one day when she 5)Е (have) a brilliant idea for a design. After she 6)Е (speak) to her bank manager, she got a loan and she 7)Е (open) her own little workshop. Now she 8)Е (make) lots of money. Next year she 9)Е (open) a shop which will sell all her own designs. She 10)Е (sell) clothes to a lot of famous people, including film stars and singers, and she 11)Е (think) she will be vety rich soon.
Kevin Adams 1)ЕlovesЕ trains. He first 2)Е (see) one when he was four years old and he 3)Е (think) it was great. He 4)Е (go) to a different railway station every week and 5)Е (writedown) the engine number of every train he sees. He 6)Е (do) this since he was eight. By the time he was fifteen he 7)Е (collect) over ten thousand different engine numbers in various counties. Once, while he 8)Е (stand) in a station in Chesfire he saw something very unusual. He 9)Е (wait) for over an hour for a train to go by when suddenly he 10)Е (see) a very old steam train coming down the track. It 11)Е (not/stop) at the station and, as it passed, Kevin noticed that all the passengers 12)Е (wear) old Ц fashioned clothes. When he told the station guard about this, the poor man turned pale. He said that no steam train 13)Е (pass) thought that station for years, and that the last one 14)Е (crash), killing everyone on board.
1. Martha usuallyЕ..(visit) her grandfather every weekend.
2. His eyes are hurting because heЕ..(forget) to put on his sunglasses.
3. IТm exhausted; I think IЕ..(go) to bed.
4. It was kind of youЕ.(invite) me to dinner.
5. SheТs really looking forward toЕ..(meet) you.
6. IТve been looking for Sue for hours, but IЕ..(not/be able to) find her yet.
7. When I was in Africa, IЕ..(bite) by a poisonous spider.
8. If youЕ.(remember) to bring your cheque book, you would have been able to pay for your meal.
9. SheЕ.(play) that computer game since 7 oТclock this morning.
10. IЕ..(talk) to my mother on the phone when I heard the scream.
11. Do you think youЕЕ(finish) that book by tomorrow?
12. Tom suggestedЕ..(go) for a picnic, but I didnТt feel like it.
13. He allowed meЕЕ(borrow) his motorbike.
14. She had to cycle to work while her carЕЕ(repair).
15. Your father will be disappointed with you if youЕЕ(not/pass) the test.
ƒата добавлени€: 2015-09-20; просмотров: 266 | Ќарушение авторских прав