- Употребление настоящего, прошедшего и будущего неопределенного времени в страдательном (пассивном) залоге. (Present Indefinite Passive, Past Indefinite Passive , Future Indefinite Passive в утвердительных, вопросительных и отрицательных предложениях). Простые неличные формы глагола: Participle I (Present Participle), Participle II (Past Participle) в функциях определения и обстоятельства.
Выполните следующие упражнения:
I. Прочитайте и переведите следующие предложения, обращая внимание на подчеркнутые слова:
1.Ann's child usually rests in the country in summer. Let's have a rest it's 2 p.m. already. 2.We always help them with their English. I don't need his help. 3. Don't stop the car, there is no parking here. They often meet at the bus stop in the morning. 4. They plan to walk tonight. I like his plan to rest in Sochi. 5. He always answers his teachers’ questions very well. Their answers in English are usually very good. 6.Let's speak about this play. They play chess very well. 7. They watch all the plays of this team. His watch is always slow. Nick plays tennis very well. 8. I like this writer's works. She works at school. 9. We don't know her name. Name the days of week, please. 10. Pavel studies at the Law Academy. Judges must know all laws. All studies here are very comfortable. She gives all the time to studies.
II. Прочитайте и переведите следующие предложения, обращая внимание на подчеркнутые слова:
1. The students trained at our Academy study jurisprudence. 2. Last month he trained in the club twice a week. 3. Ann taught English two years ago. 4. The subjects taught at the academy are very important for our future career. 5. They read a few new texts every week. 6. We read only
two new texts last week. 7. All the read texts were very interesting. 8. The article read by us was about combating crime. 9. A very interesting report was read at the conference. 10. Read Text 2 at home and be ready to answer some questions on it.
III. Выполните упражнение по модели:
Model: He usually leaves home at 8 o' clock. (When…?) When does he usually leave home?
1.The Blacks live in a small village near Liverpool. (Where…?). 2. These men go to the pub every evening. (How often…?). 3. They take exams in January and in June. (When…?). 4.Mary usually does her room very quickly. (How…?). 5. We want to catch the six-o'clock train. (What train…?). 6. Mother wakes him up at a quarter to 7 a. m. (At what time…?). 7. They want to buy a new dictionary for their son. (Who…for?). 8. He likes home-produced foodstuffs best. (Which…?). 9. He studies at the Law Academy because of the family tradition. (Why…?). 10.She often uses her father's computer. (Whose…?).
VI.Прочитайте и переведите следующие предложения, затем отнесите их к Future Indefinite Active, используя слова в скобках:
1.She went to New York last year (London next year). 2. Nick visited Washington last month (Boston next month). 3. They left for Geneva two weeks ago (Paris soon). 4. Kate lived in Italy last summer (Spain next summer). 5.Ann started for France yesterday (England on Friday). 6. The Petrovs went on a tour of Russia two years ago (the Ukraine next summer). 7. He left Yekaterinburg the day before yesterday (Moscow the day after tomorrow). 8. They came from the USA a fortnight ago (the UK in a day) 9. She was in lraq last year (Cuba soon). 10.Steve studied at school two years ago. (a higher school next year)
V.Выберите правильный ответ:
1. There … many higher schools in our city. a) do b) does c) is d) has e) are
2. I … nothing in my hand. a) am b) do c) have d) does e) has
3. This girl … to School No. 5 a) to go b) go c) has d) goes e) is
4. Yekaterinburg … one of the largest cities in Russia. a) is b) does c) has d) are e) is not
5. The students of our group … English. a) to study b) studies c) study d) don't study e) teach
6. My family and I … in the USA. a) live b) lives c) don't live d) living e)doesn't live
7. … there any pictures on the walls? a) does b) do c) is d) has e) are
8. … you sleep in the daytime? a) does b) is c) do d) have e) are
9. Ann … like to read detective stories. a) do b) does c) is d) don't e) doesn't
10. На какой вопрос можно ответить “Yes, he does”? a) Is Mike at home now? b) Has Mike a sister? c) Does Mike live in Yekaterinburg or in Omsk? d) Does Mike live in Yekaterinburg ? e) Where does Mike live?
11. Найдите «общие вопросы»: a) Do you prefer tea or coffee in the morning? b) Do you often go to the cinema? c) What is there in your bag? d) Is there a superstore near here? e) You are a first-year student, aren't you?
VI.Прочитайте и переведите следующие предложения.
1. English is a widespread language. It is spoken all over the world.
2. It's a very good dictionary. It was bought last week.
3. He will be sent on business next week.
4. The book is much spoken about.
5. The doctor was sent for at once.
6. Is she often invited to the cinema or to the theatre?
7. When he was a teenager, he was often laughed at.
8. Spanish is not taught at our Academy.
9. A new hostel will be built in a year.
10. All the exams were passed successfully in January.
VII.Раскройте скобки , выбирая нужную форму глагола.
1. The porter will (bring, be brought) your luggage to your room.
2. Your luggage will (bring, be brought) up in the lift.
3. Your hat and coat may (leave, be left) in the cloak room downstairs.
4. They can (leave, be left) the key with the room clerk downstairs.
5. From the station they will (take, be taken) straight to the hotel.
6. Tomorrow he will (take, be taken) them to the Russian Museum.
7. Nick will (send, be sent) on business next month.
8. Nick will (send, be sent) a telegramme to his parents.
9. His new book will (publish, be published) next month.
10. He will (publish, be published) his book next month.
Прочитайте и переведите следующие тексты:
Дата добавления: 2015-05-08; просмотров: 120 | Нарушение авторских прав