1. IТm not early, Е ?
2. IТm early, Е ?
3. I donТt often do the right thing, Е?
4. You couldnТt give me a hand, Е ?
5. He works very hard, Е?
6. He has to work very hard, Е ?
7. He used to work very hard, Е?
8. He isnТt used to working very hard, Е ?
9. You havenТt told her anything, Е ?
10. IТve told you a hundred times not to go there, Е ?
11. YouТve been painting the ceiling, Е ?
12. She believed you, Е ?
1. You havenТt got a pen, Е ?
2. YouТve had your hair cut, Е ?
3. You had your watch fixed yesterday, Е ?
4. You know where Tom is, Е ?
5. He brought those flowers, Е ?
6. TheyТre unlikely to come, Е ?
7. ThereТs nothing to be afraid of, Е ?
8. ThereТs been some misunderstanding, Е ?
9. DonТt ask me about it, Е ?
10. ItТs never too cold here, Е ?
11. There ara a few books on this topic, Е ?
12. ItТs a very interesting book, Е ?
1. This house belongs to the Johnsons, Е ?
2. The Johnsons own this house, Е ?
3. ThatТs the JohnsonsТ house over there, Е ?
4. Someone has been here, Е ?
5. Someone was here last night, Е ?
6. DonТt forget to post the letter, Е ?
7. He has to post the letter today, Е ?
8. Pass me the salt, Е ?
9. No one is going to help him, Е ?
10. IТm younger that you, Е ?
11. There is no mail for me, Е ?
12. They seem to be very happy, Е ?
«адание 11.3 «адайте вопрос к выделенным словам:
1. It costs ten pounds.
2. Janet lives in the center of London.
3. I wash my hair three times a week.
4. Her friend rented a new apartment.
5. Ann is friendly.
6. Mrs Brown wants to see Sally.
7. The weather is hot today.
8. They are Mr BrownТs children.
9. He has worked here for twelve years.
10. It takes two hours to get from here to London.
11. This record costs $9.
12. Megan has been to Australia.
«адание 11.4 ”потребите нужное слово: what, when, which, who, whose, why, how, how may, how much, how often, what time, where, how long.
1.УЕ has been wearing my coat?Ф УSue hasФ
2.ФЕ pencil case is this?Ф УItТs JohnТsФ
3.ФЕ one of you is the tallest?Ф УI am.Ф
4.ФЕ are you doing tomorrow?Ф УIТm going to the beach.Ф
5.ФЕ size are your shoes?Ф УSize 5.Ф
6.ФЕ star sign are you?Ф УIТm Libra.Ф
7.ФЕ did you go on holiday?Ф УI went to the Caribbean.Ф
8.ФЕ did you start French lessons?Ф УTwo years ago.Ф
9.ФЕ have you lived in America?Ф УThree years.Ф
10.ФЕ do you go to the cinema?Ф УAbout once a month.Ф
11.ФЕ shall we meet for dinner?Ф УAbout 8 oТclock.Ф
12.ФЕ cheese would you like?Ф У400 grams please.Ф
13.ФЕ cars has your family got?Ф УWeТve got two.Ф
14.ФЕ do you get to school?Ф УBy bus.Ф
15.ФЕ did you call him?Ф УTo confirm his travel arrangements.Ф
16.ФЕ motorbike is parked outside?Ф УItТs JulieТs.Ф
«адание 11.5 «адайте вопрос к предложени€м с данными вопросительными словами.
1) Fred is very unhappy. WhatЕЕЕ..(about).
2) I went to the cinema last night. WhoЕЕЕЕ.(with).
3) My grandfather comes from France. Where exactlyЕЕЕЕ..(from).
4) Craig had an argument. WhoЕЕЕЕЕ.(with).
5) My brothers going on holiday tomorrow. WhereЕЕЕ(to).
6) I bought a book yesterday. WhatЕ..(about).
7) I got a letter today. WhoЕЕЕЕЕ.(from).
8) I fixed the shelf today. WhatЕЕЕ..(with).
9) IТve got to buy a present. WhoЕЕ..(for).
«адание 11.6 ќтветьте на вопросы.
What is your name?
Where and when were you born?
How old are you?
Where do you live?
Have you got a family?
How large is your family?
Do you have brothers, sisters, grandparei family?
What are your father and mother?
How many rooms are there in your flat?
What modern conveniences have you got in you flat?
What are your duties about the house?
What is your favourite subject at the college?
What books do you like to read?
What music do you like to listen to?
Do you go in for sports?
What sport do you go in for?
When do you usually get up on your working day?
What do you do in the morning when you get up?
What do you have for breakfast?
How much time does it take you to get to your school?
Do you have dinner at home or at school canteen?
What do you usually have for dinner?
Do you often go to the library?
When does your family have supper?
Do you go in for sports?
When do you usually go to bed?
What days of the week do you like and why?
What time do you get up on Sunday?
What do you do in the morning?
How do you usually spend your days off?
Do you often go to the country on your days off?
How did you spend your last Sunday?
Do you go shopping?
Do you go in for sports on Sunday?
ƒата добавлени€: 2015-09-20; просмотров: 210 | Ќарушение авторских прав