A. ”потребите little, a little, few или a few.
1.There is Е salad left in this bowl. 2. Would you like Е salad? Ц Yes, thank you. My doctor says it`s good for my health. 3. I have Е money, so we can go to the cinema. 4. I have Е money, so we cannot go to the cinema. 5. This girl works very Е , that`s why she knows nothing. 6. Mother gave us Е apples, and we were glad. 7. He did not like it at the camp: he had very Е friends there. 8. This lemon drink is sour; if you put Е sugar in it, it will be sweeter. 9. This lemon drink is sour; if you put Е lumps of sugar in it, it will be sweeter. 10. The hall was almost empty: there were very Е people in it. 11. I can`t buy this expensive hat today: I have too Е money. 12. She left and returned in Е minutes. 13. I think you can spare me Е time now. 14. I am sorry I have seen Е plays by this author.
B. ѕереведите на английский €зык.
1.¬ стакане есть немного молока. 2. ¬ тетради мало чистых страниц. 3. ” теб€ много кофе? Ќет, очень мало. 4. Ќемногие из англичан говор€т по-русски. 5. ” них здесь очень мало друзей.6. я не могу тебе помочь. ” мен€ мало свободного времени.7.” нее много книг на английском €зыке? 8.ќни смогут тебе завтра помочь. ” них будет много свободного времени. 9. ¬ нашей группе много студентов из јнглии. 10. ” нас много вилок и мало ножей. 11. ћного товаров привезли из ‘ранции. 12. ¬ доме было мног мышей. 13. ѕосмотри! ¬ саду много детей. 14. ¬ этом лесу мало грибов и €год.
«адание 4.4. ¬ставьте much, many, little, few, a little, a few.
1. Have you got... time before the lesson? 2. She gave him... water to wash his hands and face. 3. He had... English books at home, so he went to the library. 4. Af≠ter the lesson everybody felt... tired. 5. I like it here. Let's stay here... longer. 6. There were... new words in the text and Peter spent... time learning them. 7. There was... sugar in the bowl, and we put... sugar there. 8. I know French... and I can help you with the translation of this text. 10. When we walked ... farther down the road we met another group of pupils. 11. I want to say... words about my travelling. 12. I am sorry but I haveЕ time and I am not able to help you. 13. I haveЕ money with me. LetТs go to the movie. 14. I haveЕ English books at home so I have to go to the library.
15. We haveЕ free time before the lesson. LetТs play tennis. 16. I havenТt Еmoney now and certainly I canТt think about such expensive car.
SOME, ANY, NO, EVERY
» »’ ѕ–ќ»«¬ќƒЌџ≈
«адание 5.1. ¬ставьте some, any или no
1. There are Е pictures in the book. 2. Are there Е new students in your group? 3. There are Е old houses in our street. 4. Are there Е English textbooks on the desks? Ц Yes, there are Е . 5. Are there Е maps on the walls? Ц No, there aren`t Е . 6. Are there Е pens on the desk? Ц Yes, there are Е .7. Are there Е sweets in your bag? Ц Yes, there are Е 8. Have you got Е English books at home? Ц Yes, I have Е . 9. There are Е beautiful pictures in the magazine. Look at them. 10. There is Е ink in my pen: I cannot write. 11. Is there Е paper on your table? 12. I haven`t got Е exercise books. Give me Е, please. 13. It is winter. There are Е leaves on the trees. 14. I didn`t buy Е bananas yesterday.
1. We havenТt gotЕ milk.We canТt make an omelette. 2. Bob always likesЕsugar in his coffee. 3. Poor Oliver was hungry.He wantedЕbread. 4. They havenТt gotЕstamps.I canТt post my letter. 5. He has gotЕmoney. He canТt spend his holidays in Switzerland any more and stay at luxury hotels. 6. There areЕschools in this street. 7. Are there pictures in your book? 8. There areЕflowers here in winter. 9. I can see Е children in the yard. They are playing. 10. Are there Е new buildings in your street? 11. There are Е people in the park because it is cold. 12. I saw Е boys in the garden, but Mike was not among them. 13. They brought Е good books from the library. 14. Give me Е tea, please, I am thirsty. 15. Dinner was not ready yet, so she gave the children Е bread and butter because they were hungry. 16. Do you want Е milk in your coffee? 17. Have you got Е time to spare? IТd like to ask you Е questions.
«адание 5.2. ¬ставьте somebody, anybody, nobody или everybody.
1. The question is so difficult that... can answer it. 2. ... left his bag in our classroom yesterday. 3. Has... in this group got a dictionary? 4, It is too late. I think there is... in the office now. 5. ... knows that plants like water.
6. Is there... here who knows English? 7. You must find... who can help you. 8.... knew anything about our home task. 9. The question is very easy.
Есan answer this ques≠tion. 10. There is... in the next room. I don't know him. 11. Please, tell us the story. ... knows it. 12. Is there... you want to tell me? 13. Has... here got a red pencil? 14. I donТt know Е here.
«адание 5.3. ¬ставьте something, anything, nothing или everything.
1.My husband taught his son Е he knows. 2. Her patient has a bad memory. She canТt remember Е . 3. I think there is Е wrong with my watch. 4. WeТve got Е to eat. WeТve got only Е to drink. 5. The student didnТt understand Е because she heard Е . 6. Does he know Е about computers? Ц Yes, he knows Е because he is the best specialist in computer science at Harvard University. 7. He felt terrible. He couldnТt do Еelse. 8. Е is all right, the patient is much better today. 9. Is there Е interesting in the programme of the concert? 10. I could see Е : it was quite dark. 11. Give me Е to drink. 12. I didnТt take any money with me, so I couldnТt buy Е . 13. My new eyeglasses are very good, I can see Е now. 14. I saw Е near the wood that looked like a tent. 15. My friends had Е they wanted, but they werenТt happy, because they were unhealthy.
«адание 5.4. ¬ставьте somewhere, anywhere, nowhere или everywhere.
1.I canТt find my book Е . I have looked all over the house. 2. Johny lives Е near Chicago. 3. It so happened that he had Е to go to. So last summer he stayed at home in his beloved city for his holidays. 4. This book can be found Е . LetТs buy it. 5. Do you live Е near them? 6. Is it Е in Russia? Ц Yes, itТs Е in Russia. 7. Where are you going? Ц I am not going Е . 8. I put my dictionary Е yesterday and now I canТt find it Е . Ц Of course, that is because you leave your books Е . 9. You must go Е next summer. 10. Did you go Е on Sunday? 11. LetТs go Е .The weather is fine. I donТt want to stay at home in such weather. 12. I cannot find my glasses Е . I always put them Е and theh look for them for hours. 13. Today is a holiday . The streets are full of people. There are flags, banners and flowers Е .
«адание 5.5. ¬ставьте some, any, every или их производные.
1. I have Е to tell you. 2. He never puts Е sugar in his tea. 3. Е children donТt like reading. 4. She doesnТt want Е to talk to. 5. We have Е to help us. 6. There is Е to be done about it. 7. I must find Е for you to play badminton with. 8. ThereТs Е in my soup. ItТs a mosquito. 9. Ц LetТs have Е to drink. How about juice? Ц No, thanks. IТm not thirsty . I donТt want Е . 10. ThereТs Е at the door. I heard the door-bell ring. 11. Remember, donТt tell Е about him. ItТs a secret. 12. DonТt you have Е to do? 13. IsnТt there Е more interesting to look at? 14. Do they live Е neat Fleet Street? 15. IТm thirsty. Can I have Е cold water? 28. Would you like Е more coffee? 30. Why are you looking under the table? Have you lost Е ?
«адание 5.6. ѕереведите на английский €зык, упот≠ребл€€ неопределенные (или отрицательные) место≠имени€ и их производные.
1. «десь есть кто-нибудь? 2. ¬ саду никого нет. 3. ¬ нашей комнате есть кто-нибудь? 4. ¬ классе есть кто-нибудь? 5. ¬ саду есть кто-нибудь? Ч “ам никого нет. 6. Ќа столе есть что-нибудь? Ч Ќет, там ничего нет. 7. ¬ сум≠ке что-то есть. 8. ¬ этой книге есть что-нибудь интерес≠ное? 9. Ќа стене есть какие-нибудь картины?Чƒа, там есть несколько. 10. ¬ комнате есть кто-нибудь? Ч Ќет, там никого нет.
11. ¬ нашей библиотеке есть какие-то книги на английском €зыке.
12. ¬ вашей библиотеке есть какие-нибудь книги на английском €зыке? 13. ћой друг не хочет мне ничего сказать.14. ¬озьми≠те что-нибудь почитать дл€ мен€ в библиотеке. 15. ≈сли вы голодны, поищите что-ни≠будь в холодильнике. 16. –асскажите нам всЄ о вашем путешествии. 17. Ќикто не помог ему.
«адание 5.7. ”потребите some, any, no и их производные.
The school trip is tomorrow and I want to remind everyone of a few things. I donТt want 1)Е to miss the bus. Last year 2)Е students were left behind because they arrived late. There are hardly 3)Е seats left on the coach, so remember to put your bags and coats in the boot before you get on. 4)Е will be allowed to smoke on the coach.I hope you will all bring 5)Е warm clothes.The castle is 6)Е to the north of the town. ItТs a 15 Ц minute walk, so wear 7)Е comfortable on your feet. Once inside, I donТt want to hear 8)Е shouting or swearing. If there is 9)Е you want to know about the castle and its history, there will be 10)Е at the castle gates to show us around and answer 11)Е questions. There will be 12)Е talking on the museum tour afterwards. The town is small, and so there is 13)Е large enough to accommodate us all for lunch. I suggest we stop for fish and chips on the journey home Ц I doubt if 14)Е will object! Does 15)Е have 16)Е questions? Good. If you remember what IТve said, there will be 17)Е problems.
ƒата добавлени€: 2015-09-20; просмотров: 110 | Ќарушение авторских прав